Our website address is: https://eliviabeaute.com.
This Privacy Agreement specifies how eliviabeaute.com collects personal information from you, how we use it and to whom and under what circumstances we may disclose it. Privacy is very important to us. When you provide personal information to our site, you are consenting to the manner in which eliviabeaute.com collects, uses, discloses and otherwise manages your personal information, as set out below.
We collect personal information from you in the following situations when:
- You placed an order from us, whether online or in our store
- You register on the site
- You participate in a giveaway or promotion online or on our social media platforms
- You contact us or we contact you
The information we collect may include your name, address, email address, telephone number, items purchased, date of birth and payment information.
As part of the standard operation of the eliviabeaute.com, we may collect certain non-personal information from you, including your search engine type, operating system, IP address and the domain name from which you accessed the Site. In addition, we may collect information about your browsing behavior, such as the date and time you visit the Site, the areas or pages of the Site that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing the Site, the number of times you return to the Site and other click-stream data.
Access to the information you provided to us
You may access any personal information you provided to us or direct us to make no further use of your personal information. To do so, please contact us by email with your request to email@example.com. In your request, please include your name, your email and postal addresses.
We may use the information we collect from you for any of the following:
- To fulfill your requests for products and to keep you informed about the status of your order
- To provide you with targeted offers and advertising on the Site
- Depending on the choices you have expressed to us, to contact you with information and promotional items
- To contact you when necessary in regards to an order placed
- For market research
- To improve our product selection, customer service, online and offline operations and overall shopping experience
- To protect the security the Site and our business
- Otherwise, with your permission
- Remember you when you return to the site
- Keep track of what you have in your shopping cart
- Provide you with targeted content
- Monitor our web site usage
- Measure the effectiveness of our advertising
- Conduct research to improve our content, merchandise and services.
When you return previously purchased merchandise or request a refund or exchange, you will be asked to give your name, address, phone number and the reason for the return. We collect this information to help prevent fraud and assist us in determining quality control issues
We may disclose information collected from and about you as follows:
- To our service providers and suppliers should an allergic reaction our faulty product occur
- If the disclosure will enable any of them to perform a business,
- Professional or technical support function for us
- To respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law
- In the event that our company or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets; a
- Otherwise, with your permission.
Email and newsletter opt out
If you would like to opt out of receiving emails or newsletters from us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your email and postal addresses and your telephone number. We will process your request within a couple business days, but you may, in the meantime, receive previously scheduled emails.
We have implemented measures in an effort to protect the personal information in our custody and control, including only providing access to personal information to authorized employees and authorized service providers who require such information for the purposes described in this privacy agreement. We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards in an effort to protect against unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure of personal information in our custody and control. Our service providers are not authorized to use or disclose your personal information for any purpose other than providing the services on our behalf or as otherwise required by applicable law.
No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we strive to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure, Elivia Beaute cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us on our site.
Your information is protected
As part of our ongoing commitment to ensure that your shopping experience with eliviabeaute.com is secure, we will prosecute all unauthorized or fraudulent transactions allowed by law.
If you have questions about our privacy agreement, please contact us at email@example.com
All text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, and data compilation are the property of Elivia Beaute and protected by copyright laws.
Errors and Inaccuracies
Our goal is to provide complete, accurate, up-to-date information on eliviabeaute.com. Unfortunately, it is not possible to ensure that any website is completely free of technological errors. This site may contain typographical mistakes, inaccuracies, or omissions, some of which may relate to pricing and availability, and some information may not be complete or current. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, including after an order has been submitted, and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.